The Agent Repair technician
The Agent Repair technician is responsible for taking inbound trouble reports from Agents/Partners, updating the Agents/Partners during the repair process (including inbound status calls), working with the internal/external technicians to resolve the problem, and verifying any repairs both via testing and confirming with the Agent or customer. The technician will also work directly with equipment vendors, ILEC technicians, other internal repair teams, NOC, and Engineering. Technicians must be team oriented, have experience in a call center environment, and be able to work with internal and external contacts on behalf of our clients. Technicians must be self-motivated, client centric, and possess the ability to apply dynamic policies and knowledge to resolve complex issues.
The Premier Account Executive will focus on selling 'up market', higher end new business development in an assigned territory, while also up-selling and supporting an existing premier account customer base. The PAE will be selling and marketing Titanium Communications full suite of Voice, Data, and Internet products to business customers including President's, CEO's, CFO's, MIS Directors, Telecom Managers and business owners.
• Generating new revenue through closing sales of new business customers while also up-selling current assigned customer base.
• Responsible for prospecting and appointment setting.
• Establish new business contacts through a variety of networking as a point of lead generation.
• Promote Titanium Communications suite of products to assigned territory.
• Present Titanium Communications products and services to all new prospects with sufficient knowledge and understanding.
• Utilize order management system for entry of all new sales.
• Manage daily calendar to ensure sufficient sales activity.
• Attend local networking events to assist in new sales lead generation.
• Enhancing the Titanium Communications' relationship with new customers to attain more referrals and actively pursue those leads.
• Proven track record of success within CLEC space.
• Must have experience cold calling.
• Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and writing skills.
• High Level of business acumen.
• Must be an effective networker.
• Must have a desire for success and willingness to learn.
• Must be a good listener and have a strong work ethic.
• Must be confident and have high energy to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must demonstrate the ability to take on and surpass any challenge.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of B to B outside sales experience.
• Telecommunications experience required. Must demonstrate clear knowledge of T1, VOIP, VPN as well as other industry Voice and Data product and services.
• Must already have telecommunications product knowledge, see above.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management or Marketing/Sales
Please Send Your Resume to:
Back to Top